Friday & Saturday Afternoon Wine Tours
from Melbourne, Ringwood, Lilydale and Coldstream
Tour Details and Highlights – Enjoy wines, cheese & chocolates!
- Enjoy a small group tour experience of up to 17 people & enjoy wine tastings at 3 premium wineries!
- The first winery is the historic Coombe Melba Estate Vineyard owned by the Vestey family in the UK. As well as some great wines there is lots of history from Dame Nellie Melba, the original owner.
- Our second winery is Steeles Gate Winery for a wine and cheese paring and tasting with 5 different cheeses. We have a fridge on board our vehicles to store your cheese purchases.
- Our third winery is Balgownie Estate which has a small winery in the Yarra Valley and another winery in the Bendigo wine region in central Victoria.
- Complete your afternoon tour at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie for a private chocolate tasting of up to 10 different chocolate styles and flavours
- Departs St Paul’s Cathedral Flinders Street (opposite Federation Square) at 12:15pm SHARP and returns in the evening around 6:00pm.
- NOTE: There is no lunch on this tour. Please ensure you have an early lunch or late brunch before you join the tour as there is no opportunity to stop for food.
Tour Price: AUD $105 per person Tour Code: YVA
Public Holidays: Add $10 per person surcharge.
Book now, secure your booking with your credit card and pay by credit card or cash on the day.